Browsing the net on public Wi-Fi setup is an insecure practice when it comes to digital security. It really makes it much straightforward for hackers to hack your apparatus. It could lead to misuse of some of your confidential data like usernames, passwords, bank account information, and so on.
Luckily, VPNs encrypt your web traffic in a subway and replace your IP address, making it secure to use public WI-FI networks. If you’re absolutely fresher to the world of VPN facilities, you’ve arrived at the correct junction.
So here We’ve examined several Norwegian VPNs for their speed and safety, and here are the top suggestions. So let’s get into it.
List of Top 6 VPN For Safe Streaming
NordVPN has over eight million clients all around the world making it one of the most prominent VPNs, so users are excited to examine it.
Overall, it presented firmly; they are used to the torrent films and spectate TV on Netflix and other OTT platforms with pretty insignificant slowdowns.
Plus, the company can never be forced to hand over data, so it is a great alternative for those concerned about privacy.
- Non-member to Five Eyes, Nine Eyes and 14 Eyes
- It supports Netflix and other platforms.
- Strict logging program
- High ratings .
- Static IP addresses.
- Customer support services are not available 24×7 a week.
- Kill switch doesn’t shut off all applications with the iOS app.
One of the best Norwegian VPNs, Express VPN simply links with users with fast speeds. It also offers users with a kill switch that will protect the users when the connection gets lost.
Aside from your iPhones, it will also operate quite well on your Mac and Windows computers. Best of all, users will be on public and private networks at the same time, which comes in handy when users are multi-tasking, which is pretty much all the time.
- No information retention rules.
- It has great ratings.
- Netflix is accessed by this VPN.
- Works rapidly on Windows.
- The android phone does not give access.
- Works at a slow pace on MAC.
- Five simultaneous connections per subscription.
- There is no browser extension.
IPVanish operates literally well on the user’s Android apparatus. The strong encryption measures, immense download speeds, and split tunneling really assist users out when they are working from home.
IPVanish has genuinely impressive customer support services, available 24/7 on email, phone, or live chat. This is uncommon, as most VPNs only have email support for restricted hours per week.
- Download speed is very good.
- Split tunneling.
- It has almost 10 connections.
- History of sharing customer details.
- Based in the United States.
- All servers do not access Netflix.
- Slow speeds on Windows.
4. Ivacy VPN
Ivacy VPN secures users when they are browsing the internet. Its strict logging program ensured that no one could gain access to client’s IP addresses or surfing histories. Users await that type of facility from a top-grade VPN, though what they don’t expect is how straightforward it is to spectate Netflix and other content facilities from Ivacy VPN. They recognize just how affordable the Ivacy VPN is. All in all, we have no objections.
- Split tunneling.
- Strict logging program.
- Affordable long-term subscriptions.
- It provides access to Netflix and other OTT platforms.
- This VPN operates poorly on MAC.
- Kill switch only supported for Mac and Windows
- Relatively slow download speeds.
When it comes to the chance of using Zoom and other online meeting software, ProtonVPN is covered with fast speeds on their Mac and Windows computers. Also, clients don’t experience immense delays or lags on Zoom when they use the app on their Android gadgets, which came in handy during the epidemic when they are working from home.
Plus, ProtonVPN has a free alternative for those that don’t want to spend money on a VPN. There are no data restrictions with this free program, but users can only link through one apparatus.
Clients that select the monthly plan, which costs us $10 a month, although cheaper options are also available if they had signed up for one or two years.
- It offers fast speeds.
- It is also accessible free of cost.
- It supports OTT platforms inclusive of Netflix.
- Torrenting access.
- It has relatively higher prices than others.
- Customer support is restricted to tickets.
- Browser support is not available.
- It has relatively fewer servers than other VPNs.
PureVPN is one of the best VPNs for traveling, with more than 6,500 servers in over 180 countries inclusive of the U.K., Australia, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Japan, Mexico, Singapore, and the United Arab Emirates.
This made it straightforward for users to travel without joining shady Wi-Fi setups and running into internet censorship.
PureVPN hides our surfing history and IP address so we could be more incognito online.
- Has strong encryption.
- Supports OpenVPN protocol.
- Over 6,500 servers in more than 180 countries.
- Based in Hong Kong, a Five Eyes non-member.
- Torrenting doesn’t always operate.
- Has static IP addresses.
- Dormancy on Windows and Macs.
- No free trial is supported.
VPN is an adaptable tool with an abundance of functions, whether you want to disclose your location, access limited sites, or remain secure on public Wi-Fi hotspots. But firstly, a VPN is about protection and safety.
When you associate with a VPN server, you’re securing your privacy. Nobody will be capable to steal your confidential data; not your corps, government, or any hostile cybercriminals.
With much basis to cover, consistency is what results in the best VPNs that differ from good ones and makes them stand out.
Feel free to share this feed with all your tech-savvy friends and let them know about these excellent VPN options.
For more information, stay in touch with us.