- Battlegrounds Mobile India asks the players to complete PUBG Mobile data import before December 31.
- Andriod users can only use their Facebook Account for data transfer.
- PUBG Mobile was banned in India in September 2020
Battlegrounds Mobile India is reminding its players to finish data transfers from PUBG Mobile before the deadline. Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) will quickly shut down knowledge transfers from PUBG Mobile. According to it, transfers will be shut down after December 31 this year.
Ever since its launch, BGMI allowed its users to transfer their data from PUBG Mobile via Facebook and Twitter. For that, the players need to use the same social media accounts for PUBG Mobile. For the assistance of the players, Krafton releases a how-to on its website with proper instructions on what can be transferred and what cannot.
Krafton releases the following statement:
“In order to ensure a more smooth gameplay for players who had used PUBG Mobile Normdic Map: Livik (“Prior App”) before. Battlegrounds Mobile India (“New App”) will transfer some of the data from the Prior App account to the New App”
So, the last day for data transfers from PUBG Mobile Nordic Map is December 31. After which all the data will be lost. To proceed with data transfer, Android phone players can use only their Facebook Accounts. While the iOS users need to use the Twitter account. Since the game was released earlier this year, it does not support transfers via Google Play Games account.
Krafton recently make it necessary for Android users to have the Facebook app installed on the phone for account linking. This will be applicable to data transfers, as well. For Twitter, web logins will work.
How to Transfer Data from PUBG Mobile to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
To transfer your data, follow these steps:
- First of all, download BGMI on your Android phone or iPhone
- Continue with the setup until you have created a character.
- After you are done with the character, a pop-up will appear on the screen asking you if you want to begin the data transfer.
- Tap on “Yes”. It will take you to another prompt that asks about the account for import.
- Choose the account that you had previously used to sync your PUBG Mobile data. This could be Facebook or Twitter.
- After choosing the platform for data transfer, continue with the process by tapping “Agree”. After the transfer is complete, you will be notified.
Thanks for reading!!
Stay Connected for more latest updates
Also read: Tesla launches Cyberquad, an all-electric quad bike for kids, at about Rs 1.42 lakh
Also read: Meta Launches New Platform, Safety Hub to Protect Women in India