Citibank is offering credit cards, enabling users to spend a certain amount every month according to the limit approved by the bank. Citibank analyses the financial profile and goodwill of the customer before approving the limit of Citibank credit bank. The amount expended by the customers has to be paid back to Citibank on a monthly basis. In case a customer exceeds the bill date, the bank charges a late penalty.
Citibank credit cards fulfills their customer’s love to travel, shop, and dine across the country. The transactions made through this card earn you credit points which can be redeemed later via vouchers and discounts.
There are various perks and benefits availed by the Citibank credit card user like –
- Citibank credit card offers an analyzer tool for its customers that reflects their spending pattern in a year. You can also check your credit card statements to plan your expenses.
- Citibank credit card users, get CitiAlerts from the bank for upcoming events and offers.
- Citibank credit card login has a multi-step authentication, keeping the confidential information safe & secure.
How to log in to Citibank Credit Card?
You can follow these simple steps for Citibank credit card login to commence your net- banking services. Net-banking services help you perform transactions like NEFT/IMPS/RTGS in minutes while sitting at home.
- To login into your Citibank, go to the official website of Citibank.
- If you are using Citibank credit card net-banking services for the first time, click on ‘First time user’ to register yourself.
- Select ‘credit card’ in the account type section.
- Fill in all the necessary and mandated details asked on the next page.
- Before registering your Citibank credit card for net-banking services, you will have to agree/ accept the terms and conditions mentioned.
- The account will then get verified and authenticated.
- Create a user ID and set a pin for Citibank credit card login.
- You can now login into your Citibank credit card account on your devices to enjoy net-banking services.
How to apply for a Citibank Credit Card?
There are two ways to apply for a Citibank credit card – online and offline. Both methods of credit card application are designed to keep the comfort of the customers in mind.
Apply for Citibank credit card Online
- Follow these quick steps to apply for Citi credit card online –
- Visit the official website of Citibank. Select ‘apply now’ from the table on the right side of the screen.
- A list of different cards with their features and benefits will be displayed on the screen. Read the complete details and select the credit card according to your goals and needs.
- On the next page, the bank offers the option of fetching your personal details from your Aadhar card or manual information filling.
- After receiving your basic personal details, the bank will require documents for Identity and address proof. Upload the documents and click submit.
- The bank will process your application for approval. Once the documents are verified and approved, you will receive your Citibank credit card in your email.
Apply for Citibank credit card Offline
Citibank offers an offline method for Citibank credit card applications. There are two ways a customer can apply for a credit card –
- You can visit the nearest Citibank branch and ask for a credit card application form. Fill in the primary details, attach identity and address proof, and submit it to the bank. The bank will process your application. Once the application is verified and approved, you will receive your Citibank credit card delivered to your registered address.
- In case you are unable to locate a Citibank branch near you, there is a helpline number available 16234. The customer can contact this number to apply for a Citibank credit card. The Citibank executive will then make necessary arrangements for your credit card application.
What are the rewards offered by Citibank Credit cards?
Every credit card offers reward points popularly known as credit points that the customers earn on the transactions made by them. These rewards points have a monetary value attached to them, but this monetary value differs in every credit card. Every transaction made via a Citibank credit card earns reward points into your account. There are various benefits of these reward points which are redeemable. Here is a list of the top 4 Citibank credit cards and the exclusive benefit offered by them-
|Citibank Reward Credit Card||You can earn one reward point on every transaction worth Rs 125/- redeemable on the next transaction. The redeemable value of 1 reward point is 30 paise for shopping and 25 paise for traveling|
|Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card||You can earn four reward points on every fuel refill worth Rs 150/- from the authorized Indian Oil station. The redeemable value of 1 reward point is 30 paise for shopping and 25 paise for traveling.|
|Citibank PremierMiles Credit Card||Business-class airport lounge access on various airports. The redeemable value of 1 reward point is 45 paise for traveling.|
|Citibank Cashback Credit Card||Cashbacks on the utility bill payment.
How to Redeem Citibank Credit Cards Reward Points?
Citibank credit cards reward points can be redeemed in various forms like –
- Vouchers – There is a list of brands that are associated with Citibank offering exclusive gift vouchers to Citibank Credit Card users. There is a wide range of brands in health, travel, beauty, etc., available for you to choose from.
- Cashbacks – The Citibank credit cards offer the facility of cash back in exchange for reward points.
- Online Shopping – Shopping websites offer additional discounts and cashback offers on Citibank credit cards apart from reward points.
Where to Redeem Citibank Credit Card Reward Points?
There are three methods to redeem Citibank credit card reward points –
- Citibank official website
- Log in to your Citibank credit card account.
- Click on the ‘redeem rewards’ mentioned on the left side panel of the screen.
- Select the type of Citibank credit card and click redeem.
- Citibank Mobile App
- Log in to your Citibank credit card
- Select the type of Citibank credit card
- Click on the redeem rewards option.
- Citibank Helpline number
- Helpline number
- To redeem Citi credit card rewards, you can dial helpline number 022-4955-2484.
- Mention all the necessary details to support the executive.
- Your Citibank credit card reward points will be redeemed.