Epic Games Store reveals free titles for next week. There are two Epic Games Store free games available for users to claim. The free titles for the month of December will be available on the Epic Games Store between December 2 and 9.
Both of these titles will replace The Hunter: Call Of The Wild and Antstream, which will still be available on December 2 as their last day
Epic Games free titles December 2021
Just like PlayStation Plus, Epic Games store also offers free titles to customers every month. This time, the new titles are Dead By Daylight and While True: Learn().
Dead By Daylight
It is a horror-themed multiplayer game. It is developed and published by Behaviour Interactive in the year 2016. The gameplay consists of a killer and four trapped people on a map. While the killer tries to hunt the players in a first-person POV, the survivors have to work in collaboration to gather resources to leave the map.
It is available across all leading platforms such as Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4/5, Xbox One/X/S, Nintendo Switch, Android, and iOS.
While True: Learn()
It is a puzzle game where the player is tasked with building a “cat-to-human translation system”. The game uses a coding-type interface that the player navigates to build systems on the way to understanding their cat, and boasts that players can even learn to build things like “a self-driving car”
It is a simulator game that is based on the story of a machine learner who is trying to create a language to communicate with a cat. The game is based on concepts such as machine learning, big data, neural networks, and artificial intelligence. While not all players will enjoy this game, those who wish to learn about artificial intelligence and machine learning will enjoy this educational game.
The game is available on Microsoft Windows, Android, Nintendo Switch, and PlayStation 4. Both the new games will be available to access after December 9 until next month in January when Epic Games Store comes up with new games.
How to claim free games on the Epic Games Store?
First of all, you’ll need to first download the Epic Games Store launcher on your PC and create an account.
To download the Epic Games launcher:
- Visit any Epic Games product site.
- Click Download in the upper right corner.
- Now, Sign in with your existing account, or if you don’t already have one, create an Epic account. There are additional log-in options if you want to use your console or first-party account credentials.
- The installer file for the launcher should start downloading automatically.
After Download the Epic Games Launcher
- Open the Epic game Launcher and create an account.
- Free games will appear on the front page of the store.
- After clicking it, players need to accept the terms and conditions before downloading.
- Once the download completes, the game will be saved in the game library permanently, ready to be played.
Thanks for Reading!!
Stay Connected for more latest updates