Are you looking for Fortnite V14.60 Early patch Notes? If yes, go through this article and get the list of all the things you will receive with Fortnite V14.60. Fortnite first released in the year 2017 and become world-famous through its continuous updates and releases. It better binds players with the game through the early release of Patch notes. I am going to share what all will be there with this new version Houseparty app, Xtravanza, creative Hub changes, and much more.
Fortnite Battle Royale Chapter 2 – Season 4 received the patch v14.60 update recently. Moreover, The Marvel-themed season is bringing closer to its season finale. This is one of the biggest updates seen so far. We will go into detail about each and everything one by one.
Fortnite v14.60 Early Patch Notes
- This is the biggest update encountered in the early patch notes. Venoms mythic can be found in Normal matches.
- You can play for a chance to get the skin for the Venom cup.
- The skin pack contains a Venom emote, symbiote slasher pickaxe, and tendril tote back bling.
2) Extravaganza Part 2
“The second batch of XP Xtravaganza challenges arrives this week! Get the squad together and take on these party-wide challenges to finish out the Battle Paas in style.”
Extra XP’s are always welcomed and help players to go through the Battle Pass.
3) Houseparty Video Chat feature
For players use PC, PS4, and PS5, the new video chat feature is accessible. Players would require ios or android phone with the Houseparty app installed to get the feature. With the app installed, connect your Houseparty account to your Epic Games account to get started.
4) Islands Updates
- In the update, the Hub Island portal layout is changed to hold the recent updates to hub creator guidelines.
- TIme of the day issue is fixed. Now same time will be seen on personal islands and featured islands.
- Added a new option to My Island > Settings: Player Elimination Audio: ON(by default) – Eliminate players easily.
- Added new options to My Island > UI
- Hide Elimination Feed: Yes, No (Default: No) – hides the elimination feed.
- Hide Party Eliminations: Yes, No (Default: No) – hides the number of eliminations for each party member.
6) Bug Fixes
- An eliminated player could spectate a player on the enemy team is fixed.
- Now Team Size did not limit the number of players when Join in Progress was set to ‘Spawn Next Round’.
- The sky would no more flicker on PS4.
- The X-4 Stormwing was not anymore de-synced after player interaction.
- Husks did not fall off edges to follow players issue is fixed now.
- The collision issue with the pillar wall asset is fixed.
- Now bridge girder assets are easy to place with the phone.
- Fixed an issue with some of the Steel Bridge prefabs & galleries placing outside of the preview boundary.
Many more updates are released and bugs are fixed, stay tuned with us!
Well, friends, this is all about Fortnite v14.60 early path notes. I hope you would like reading. These patch notes depicting that the new update would bring a lot more fun for the players.c
Share your feedback. Mention in comments if you know any more points, we would love to update. Thank you!
Venom Set ingame! pic.twitter.com/5AnEbAWVhx
— HYPEX (@HYPEX) November 18, 2020