Looking to download Instagram reel but are not sure where to start from? Keep scrolling the page to know about the step-by-step guide to save your favorite reel on your device.
Instagram Reels’ trendiness has been appreciating from its initiation. It clashes with Tik Tok in various countries globally. This platform has an enthusiastic tab of Reels where you can see plenty of short movies of diversified trends, dubbed dialogues, songs, and more. Instagram Reels videos can be as shoot as up to 30 seconds to one minute and anybody can make them by making use of the Instagram camera application.
That being said, nearly all of us sometimes desire to download Instagram Reel videos for offline spectating.TikTok made it really trouble-free to download and share videos, but for Instagram Reels, you have to follow some easy steps to save and fetch Instagram Reels on your Android or iPhone.
In this article, we are going to tell you about the step-by-step process to get Instagram Reels videos on all devices and by screen recording attribute. So, without wasting your time, let’s know how to download videos from Instagram Reels.
Get them now to become a creator on Instagram and reach new spectators globally.
A Quick Guide To the Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels is a way to make fun and attractive video content. The video trait is supported in the United States and 50 other countries. These permit users to make fun, enchanting, and short clips that are identical to TikTok which is presently banned in India.
You can make use of a list of music and user-generated Reels videos on Instagram. These can be 15-second to one-minute, multi-clip videos in which you can further add sound, effects, and music. Instagram Reels provides you access to an immense music catalog that consists of top hits and traditional music artists.
How to save Instagram Reels on the app?
Instagram is a famous video and images interchanging app. You can download the Instagram app for Android and iOS on the Google play store and the Apple app store respectively. Observe the below-discussed steps to save or download Instagram Reel within the app:
- First of all, launch the Instagram app on your device and then click on search. After that, open the Reels video which you would wish to download. Alternatively, you can also go to a user’s profile.
- In the next step, you can select the new Reels tab, which you’ll observe next to the IGTV tab.
- Then choose the Reels video which you desire to download and open.
- Once the video is loaded, you have to press the three-dots icon > tap Save.
- To open the saved Reels video, you have to go back to Instagram’s home screen.
- Then click the profile icon and go to the hamburger icon.
- Next, you have to go to Settings and choose Account and go to Saved.
- You’ll now be capable to view all your recently saved videos inside the All-Posts file.
How to download Instagram Reels on Android?
To download Instagram Reel on your Android phone, follow the steps discussed below:
- Firstly, you have to go to Google Play and download Video Downloader for Instagram.
- Next, when the app is downloaded, you have to launch it and fix it up.
- After the app has been set up, go back to Instagram and chose the Reels video that you want to download, and just launch it.
- Now, press the three-dots icon and click Copy Link.
- Then, launch the Video Downloader.
- Once you are done with this, you will be capable to view that the URL that you have copied is spontaneously posted there.
- Now go to your phone’s gallery and you’ll be able to view the Reels video. You can then customize or even share the videos with others via third-party apps.
How to download Instagram Reels on iPhone?
Follow the below mentioned to download the Instagram reel on iPhone :
- First Go to the Apple App Store and get InSaver for Instagram.
- Once the app is downloaded, just launch it and set it up.
- After you have fixed the app, then go back to Instagram.
- Next, select the video you want to download and just open it.
- Then press the three-dots icon and click on Copy Link.
- Then open the newly downloaded InSaver for the Instagram app.
- You will take a look that the link that you have copied is automatically posted there.
- You have to select Watch It!
- Next tap on Options, click Share, and tap Save Video to download the short videos to the Photos app.
How to download Instagram Reels by using the screen recording feature?
Follow the points discussed below to download Instagram reel by using the screen recording feature :
- On iPhone, you have to ensure that screen recording is further added to the Control Centre.
- For this go to Settings > Control Centre > Customise Controls.
- Then add Screen recording.
- On Instagram, you have launched the Reels video that you want to download.
- Now swipe upwards and you will be competent to spectate the Control Centre.
- Next click on Start Recording to start recording the video,
- Then Go to Instagram and play the video.
- Once that is done, stop the screen recording by pressing the red bar at the top > Stop. This will spontaneously save the video in the Photos app.
- If you’re making use of an Android phone, you can also utilize an integrated screen recorder.
- In case your phone doesn’t have a screen recorder, you have to go to Google Play and get Mobizen Screen Recorder. Once downloaded, launch the app and follow the directions to fix it up.
- After that, easily go back to Instagram,
- Then play the video that you want to download and select the floating screen recorder icon.
- Next tap the camera button to begin the screen recording.
- Once done, tap the stop button to stop the recording.
- Your screen recorded video will spontaneously be saved in your phone’s gallery.
Finally, you are familiar with the process to download Instagram reel now. The trick is to make Instagram moving reels and you may simply save your favored reels later by utilizing the steps discussed above. Once you are done with saving Instagram reels on your phone locally, you can share them across different social networking sites for example Facebook, Twitter, or Whatsapp.
There are many methods by which you can download your desired Instagram reels. The Instagram app gives you various alternatives to save a reel. You can also screen record to download it. Furthermore, you can save as many reels as you like without any limit. You may also modify and share the downloaded reels to improve your status.
That’s all for now!! Feel free to share this post with your friends so that they can also come to know that how they can download Instagram reels and save them on their phones. Please try these steps and let us know how is your experience through our comments section.