The wait is over!! Motorola will be introducing the Edge 20 Pro in India today, at noon IST. The flagship smartphone from Motorola along with the vanilla Edge 20 and Edge 20 Lite had their worldwide premiere in late July.
They got a huge response and therefore, the company has brought to you a new product. With a 144Hz frame rate and HDR10+ compatibility, the Motorola Edge 20 is all set to hit the floors in style. Looking to make an investment? Hold on and get to know about the phone in a bit of detail.
What About Edge 20 Pro Availability?
The company will be launching Motorola Edge 20 Pro in India today at 12pm IST. It will be available to order through Flipkart according to the information on the e-commerce webpage homepage. Pre-order it now in order to cut down the wait time.
The Motorola device is likely to be available on Flipkart’s Big Billion Days During in 2021.
Edge 20 Pro Price Expected
This phone has already released in July across the world. The 12GB RAM + 256Gb of internal storage edition originally set at EUR 699.99 (approximately Rs. 60,200).
This Motorola Edge S Pro was released in China in August, having prices ranging at CNY 2,499 (approximately Rs. 28,700) for the 6GB RAM + 128Gb of internal storage model.
This, meanwhile, merely specifies an 8GB RAM + 128Gb of internal storage option. It is indeed possible that perhaps the Indian version will have many variations, especially in colors.
Motorola Edge 20 Pro Specifications
- The Motorola Edge 20 Pro included a 144Hz frame rate, 10-bit AMOLED display with HDR10+ compatibility, Porsche Gorilla Glass 5, and a contact sampling interval of 576Hz.
- It has a Snapdragon 870 processor, 8GB of LPDDR5 memory, and 256GB of UFS 3.1 memory inside.
- It features a 32-megapixel camera for photos and video chat. Eleven 5G channels would get supported by the Edge 20 Pro.
- Iridescent Mist and Midnight Black are the two colors options available for the forthcoming Motorola cellphone.
- Furthermore, The Edge 20 Pro would be dirt and waterproof resistant to IP52 standards.
- The company has combined Snapdragon 870 SoC with 8GB of LPDDR5 Memory in the Edge 20 Pro. It will include the arrangement of a three-back camera with a sensor of 108 megapixels. Two application programs are also expected for this new Motorola device.
- A 4,500mAh battery with 30W TurboPower rapid charging technology will drive this all, providing up to 9 hours of power with a ten-minute charging.
- The Edge 20 Pro would ship having Android 11 out from the package. It will receive upgrades for Android 12 and Android 13 in the near, according to Motorola.
This is it for now!! For more updates on Motorola Edge 20 pro, keep visiting the page regularly.