With the fifth anniversary of Pokemon GO, Niantic and the Pokemon Company announces the Pokemon GO Anniversary celebrations. It will bring exciting events for players, new rewards, and Pokemon to collect.
This year’s celebrations will also feature the in-game fireworks from last year’s Pokemon GO Fest event.
What do we expect with the Pokemon Go Anniversary 2021 Event?
On Pokémon GO’s fifth anniversary, you’ll be able to participate in a celebration event featuring Flying Pikachu with a 5-shaped balloon, Darumaka, and more!
Meanwhile, gamers will also be able to encounter a Shiny Darumaka if they are lucky. According to the company, one-star raids will also feature Darumaka, Chespin, Fennekin.
After completing Field Research, gamers will be able to find more Pokemon at PokeStops with active Lure Modules.
Date And Time of Event
The event already begins. Players will be able to participate in the Pokemon GO Anniversary 2021 event at 10 AM local time on July 6.Tuesday. This event will go on till 8 PM (local time) on July 15
- Players will receive daily bonus Field Research tasks that lead to encounters with Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Totodile, Treecko, Torchic, Mudkip, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott, Chespin, Fennekin, and Froakie.
- Complete the Collection Challenge for this event for a rewarding encounter with Flying Pikachu with a 5-shaped balloon, as well as Rare Candy and a massive amount of Poké Balls!
- If you missed last year’s fireworks, Get a chance to grab them. Along with a new in-game sky that comes with the new real-time sky mechanic and additional PokeDex classifications in the game.
- If you’re looking out for fireworks during the fifth-anniversary celebration, check out the new in-game sky, too! That’s right—the previously announced real-time sky mechanic and additional Pokédex classifications will be available to everyone in the coming days.
- If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Meltan when you activate the Mystery Box during the fifth-anniversary celebration!
- The Jump-Start Special Research will be available during this time for any Trainers who missed out on it during last year’s anniversary celebration, so be sure to open the app during this period to claim it.
- You can get fifth-anniversary Gift stickers when you spin PokéStops and open Gifts.
- You’ll be able to expand your Item Bag up to 3,500 from Monday, July 5, 2021, at 1:00 p.m. PDT (GMT −7)! If you need more space in your Item Bag, you can get Item Bag upgrades in the shop.
- The Special Box, Ultra Box, and Adventure Box will contain different items starting on Monday, July 5, 2021, at 1:00 p.m.
Thanks for reading!
Stay Connected for more latest updates