Roblox – a name needs no special introduction!! One of the leading online games to add to your collection, Roblox fascinates millions of players across the globe and profer them an exciting experience. Create the avatar of your choice and enjoy gaming like never before.
While playing this game, players usually get encountered with the RobloxPlayer.exe file. Now, what is it? Is it safe or a virus? Can I remove it or not? There are multiple questions that strike into your mind.
But, there is no need to panic as we have got you covered with the detailed guide. Read on to the end to get a deep insight into the same.
Let’s dive in!!
Created and owned by Roblox Corporation, this executable file is a part of the Roblox Player program. The size of this file is around 43.25MB. In certain cases, such executable files with .exe extension can harm the system. Therefore, it is your sole responsibility to decide whether they should be kept on the system or not.
To fix your doubts, we have rounded off the whole information about RobloxPlayer.exe her e and determine whether they should be o your PC or not.
To ascertain whether this executable file is safe or a virus, the players need to check the location where it gets saved. This will help you in making sure that whether it is legitimate or not.
A RobloxPlayer.exe program must be saved at C:\Program Files\roblox\versions\version-3ebe0cca16b6421c\robloxplayerlauncher.exe and not from anywhere else. Before actually keeping this file, one must need to confirm the location by following the step-by-step procedure given here.
- Access the Task Manager.
- Jump to View > Choose Columns and Select the Image Path Name to enter the location column.
- If you find any suspicious thing here, then it is advised to investigate further.
The gamers can also make use of other tools like Microsoft Process Explorer to verify the credibility of the RobloxPlayer.exe file.
- Since it doesn’t require any installation, launch the Microsoft Process Explorer program.
- Go to the Options tab and activate the Check Legends button.
- Thereafter, move your cursor to the ‘View’ tab, select the Columns, and add a ‘Verified Signer’ as one of the columns.
- Check the status of the Verified Signer. If it is listed as ‘Unable to Verify’ then it is important to check the file appropriately as it might be a virus and can damage your PC.
Before jumping into the decision, it is essential to know about the important facts regarding the same. These are:
- RobloxPlayer.exe file must be owned and published by the Roblox Corporation.
- It must be located at C:\Program Files\roblox\versions\version-3ebe0cca16b6421c\robloxplayerlauncher.exe.
- The publisher URL should be www.roblox.com
- The maximum size of the file must not exceed 43.25MB
If any of these conditions are not satisfied, then stop right there and inspect the file as it may be infected with the virus that can harm your system.
Keep it on your system only and only if it is clean; otherwise, get it removed by following the below-mentioned instructions.
- Go to the Start Menu and open the Control Panel.
- Visit the Programs tab and then click on Uninstall the Program button.
- Browse the list and locate the Roblox Player program. Select the same and click to uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to delete the RobloxPlayer.exe file.
Convinced and looking forward to downloading the RobloxPlayer.exe file on your system? Check out the step-by-step procedure here and get it installed in less than no time. Be sure not to skip any of the steps to avoid the hassle later on.
- To begin the process, browse the official website of Roblox.
- Make sure that you have an account; otherwise, you will be unable to proceed further.
- Gamers can either create an account or log in with their existing credentials.
- Once you have logged in, tap on any of the recommended games, and the RobloxPlayer.exe file will be downloaded automatically.
- Proceeding further, the players need to click on the downloaded file available at the bottom and click on the Run option, if prompted.
- Once the installation is completed, hit the Ok button to go to the next step.
- Now, the gamers will have to navigate to the Roblox website and check out the game they wish to play.
- As soon as you select your favorite game, the message appears on the screen i.e. “Download and Install Roblox”. Click on the same and you are done!!
Although this executable file is 100% safe and doesn’t cause any harm to your system, one must be aware of the common error messages associated with the same to safeguard the system from further damage.
- RobloxPlayer.exe is not a valid Win32 Application
- RobloxPlayer.exe failed
- RobloxPlayer.exe Application Error
- RobloxPlayer.exe Not Found
- Faulting Application Path: RobloxPlayer.exe
- Error Starting program: RobloxPlayer.exe
- RobloxPlayer.exe has encountered a problem.
Keep in mind the fact that these error messages generally appear at the time of the RobloxPlayer.exe installation and, thus needs to be considered. The players must have to keep a record of when this problem actually arises to facilitate the troubleshooting process.
There is nothing to worry about if any of these error messages are displayed on the screen. Just uninstall the RobloxPlayer.exe file instantly and get everything sorted with much ease and comfort.
So, this is all about this executable program. Hope you find it well!! Bear in mind the fact that RobloxPlayer.exe is not malicious until and unless it satiates all the above-mentioned conditions.