Are you really fighting with Xbox Error code 0x97E107DF and do not understand how to cope up with it? There are many Xbox users who reported that they are experiencing various kinds of errors while playing on a PC. The error code 0x97e107df affects the usability of all Xbox Live-dependent devices. But we have many solutions that will help you to fix the Xbox Error 0x97E107DF.
Xbox One is a Microsoft product that is an eighth-generation home video game console. It features both offline and online gaming modes. This product was marketed as an ‘all-in-one entertainment system’, hence the name ‘Xbox One by Microsoft.
The error code is “0x97e107df,” which impacts the total convenience of all Xbox Live-related gadgets. This error restricts clients to run computerized games or applications.
This error code shows up because of the issue with the permit approval that makes the Xbox Live application unfit to dispatch the game. However, you don’t have to stress a lot over this issue since it is anything but difficult to manage.
What Causes Error Code 0x97E107DF?
This usually happens when the Xbox Live application fails to launch a game in which license validation plays an important role. It means that a temporary issue with license validation while Xbox Live is trying to launch the game for the user, maybe the most probable reason for this error.
How to fix Xbox error 0x97e107df?
Resolving this error is not so difficult task. Just try out some fixes mentioned below:
1) Install the game from Xbox Store
It is always advised to install the game from the Xbox Store and use the disc to play the game. To download from the store:
- First of all, Visit the Xbox Store.
- Use the Search bar and Type the name of the game you wish to download
- Buy, download, and install the game.
- After installation is complete, insert your game disc and enjoy.
2) Check the Xbox Live Services
- Open the browser of your device
- Now, Navigate to the Xbox Live Service Status website,
- There you can find detailed explanations about the state of the Xbox Live service. If the problem is resolved, you’ll find out there.
3) Restart Your Xbox Console
It is the easiest way that you must try to fix the Xbox error 0x97e107df is to restart your Xbox console. There are many users who find this method really helpful.
So, you can also try this trick. To do this,
- First, press the Xbox button and hold it down.
- Now, go to the Restart Console
- Click on Restart to restart your gaming console.
After restarting the console, check if the error code 0x97e107df on Xbox is fixed out or not. If you are experiencing the error, then head to the next solution.
4) Log Out and Re-login
Sometimes, a simple log out and re-login solves out all the problems. So, give a try to this solution by doing the following:
- Press the Xbox button.
- Go to the Home.
- Now, highlight your gamerpic to select your account.
- Next, select the Logout.
- Restart your gaming console
- Once the console is started, enter the credentials to log in back.
This trick should resolve the Xbox One error code 0x97e107df. But, if it failed to fix the error, then move to the methods.
5) Check the Network
If your network connection is not working well you might get troubled with several box issues. And, this might be the reason for getting the error 0x97e107df on your Xbox One.
So, make sure your network is working properly and using a wired connection network instead of the wireless network. To check the network connection, follow the instructions provided below.
Firstly, run the Network Diagnostics:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide menu.
- Head towards Settings from the menu.
- Go to the All Settings and open Network.
- Choose Network Settings.
- Under the Troubleshooting section, click on the Test network connection.
- Now, reset the MAC address:
- Again open the Settings.
- Select the All Settings and select the Network
- Go to the Advanced Settings.
- Click on the Alternate MAC address.
6) Delete cache and save the file
Uninstalling and Installing the game may not delete cache files, which may interfere with game files and cause this 0x87e00064 error. Corrupted files can also cause the error. In any case, you need to remove all cache files from the device.
This can be done by following these actions:
- Hold-on Guide button on your Xbox controller
- Move to Settings Tab
- Select on System Settings.
- Choose the respective storage device.
- Select on Games and Apps.
- Look for corrupted game files among the saved files.
- Delete all problematic files.
To delete cache files, perform the below actions:
- Tap on the Guide button on your Xbox.
- Select the System Settings
- Choose Storage.
- Select the respective storage device
- Press “Y” on the Xbox controller.
- Select on the “Clear System Cache.”
- If “YES” is prompted to perform an action
- Turn off your Xbox One console.
- Unplug it for more than 30 seconds to vaporize any cache memory.
- Turn on the Xbox console and install the game.
7) Hard Reset Your Console
The last option that you can try is hard resetting your console. It won’t affect your data storage but will completely clean out the console cache. However, it will also clean the trash and dump files that might be causing this Xbox error.
Follow the below-given steps to hard reset your Xbox console:
- Press the Xbox button and hold it down for at least 10 seconds.
- Wait until the Xbox console gets shut down.
- After a few minutes, turn on your console.
Well, these are the quick fixes that you should try to solve Xbox Error 0x97E107DF. hope you will find it informative. In case of any query, feel free to ask in the comments section below. Keep sharing.
Thanks for reading!